Wednesday, March 18, 2009

giving in


Um, apparently I suck at posting lately.


My life has been crazy.  I have had so much work to do for school that I have barely had time to shave my legs more than once a week. No lie.  Not to mention John and I have started the crazy-stressful process of buying a condo...which obviously requires numerous hours spent browsing available units in central Connecticut. (What do you mean I have a history paper to write? There are condos to look at!) I have not straightened my hair in two weeks, I cannot get up without hitting the snooze button less than five times, and I require multiple cups of caffiene-infused tea to get through each day. My stress level has gone so high that I've had my period for close to two and a half weeks and I have broken out all along my chin...oh, and it's been taking me at least an hour to fall asleep. So, this is me asking whoever controls my destiny to please (pretty please!) cut me a break and add a few extra hours into each day until the semester ends. Okay? Thanks.


1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

Good luck with the house-hunting! I have to say I love looking at property, so I'm very jealous and do not blame you at all for putting off your history paper! Hell, I'll write it for you if it'll give you extra time!