Monday, April 6, 2009

irrefutable, indisputable fact is...it happens

This weekend went by too quickly. What else is new?


I got the cutest shirt at New York and Company on Saturday. I only bought one, even though they were on sale and I couldn't pick a favorite color. Why?


John was with me. a.) He hates clothes shopping with me, so I didn't want to make him sit through a half hour of me trying all the different colors. b.) I think rationally regarding money when I'm with him, so I knew I didn't need two of them.


I wore it to work today. Guess what? I need another one. It's so flattering, it makes me feel skinny, and it's SO comfortable.


I do this all the time. I buy multiple pairs of jeans without trying them on, and end up returning half. When I find something that I really LOVE, I only get one. And then when I go back to buy a second or third, they're sold out. Yes, I checked online and they are sold out.


As is the new trend on Facebook, I guess I should end this post with three letters:


FML.

2 comments:

feetfloorgo said...

I really don't know anything about this trend on Facebook....what is FML?

I love clothes that make you feel amazing.

picturesandpostits said...

what is FML!!??

I do the saame thing with clothes. I always find the good stuff when I'm at the end of my pay week and have to start being tight with my money, so I say to myself that I'll go back and get another when my pay goes through, and then when I do, they're sold out, OR they only have the teeny tiny barbie sizes left, or they have the fugly colours that I can't wear because they make me look like I'm dead.

I miss Old Navy.