Tuesday, October 13, 2009

and dance forever

Right before John and I got engaged, the infamous youtube video started circulating.

We got engaged two days after I saw the video for the first time. That week, he saw the video for the first time and promptly shut down any ideas I may or may not have had about dancing down the aisle at our wedding.

I still realllllly love that video though.

I'm really glad I am graduating in December because it is almost impossible to concentrate on schoolwork when I could be reading a bridal magazine or spending hours on theknot.com making my wedding website or looking at favors or centerpieces.

Not to mention that I have spent countless hours throughout my entire college education procrastinating by looking at wedding dresses online.

There are soooo many pretty dresses, how do you pick just one??

2 comments:

alyndabear said...

Ha, I thought that video was so cute. Loved that they were REAL people. :)

I registered on the Knot and it's terrifying, because I don't even have a REAL date yet, omg!

feetfloorgo said...

I'd never seen that video before but I showed it to my Mum and we both loved it! I bet no one who was there will ever forget it!

I keep thinking I'll probably only want a simple summer dress when I get married... but of course I'll be about 100 by then.