Monday, June 21, 2010

changes



We are moving. In 5 days. My apartment is in a state of disaster - boxes everywhere! I went to pour a bowl of cereal today and realized I have no bowls left. Milo and Marley are loving it - boxes to climb on or climb in.

I can't wait to post pictures of our new place, it is adorable. It's the second floor of an old house built in 1889. It's got bay windows, built in bookshelves, a corner hutch in the dining room, and a giant whiteboard wall in the stairway (John is particularly excited about that).

Let me just say - I do not want to move again until we buy a house. Hopefully we won't have to...I hate the process of moving.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Love the photo with the kitties! Good luck with the move! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the place as it sounds pretty cool.

Breathe Gently said...

I bet Milo and Marley are LOVING the move. Oscar went mental with boxes and packing material when we moved - but then ran and hid for a few days in the new flat.

New place sounds great! Have a smooth move (ha, I rhyme) and can't wait to see pics on the other side! xx