Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Resurrection

Hi, my name is Emilie and I haven't posted a blog in....months.

I wanted to make blogging part of my New Year's Resolution for 2011. I want to capture all of the fun wedding plans that John and I are coming up with, and I also want to write to stimulate my mind because let's face it: not being in school anymore makes me feel like I am losing my integrity. I can't afford to take any classes just for fun, so maybe trying to be creative and keep this thing going will help me feel better about my state of mind.

I came across my friend K's blog (did I also mention that in my own blogging hiatus I also stopped reading everyone else's blogs? I did.) and the prompts she is doing for the month of December. I thought that would be a pretty neat way to get myself back into writing and also a good way to reflect on 2010. I may not get to it every day, but I would like to make it a goal to do each of the prompts, even if that means 2 posts in one day.

It's already December 7th so I am a week behind. Guess that means I will be back tonight!

1 comment:

Terra said...

Yay! Doing the prompts has helped me get back on track with blogging too.

I'm glad you're back and hope you're back to stay!!