Wednesday, February 4, 2009

now that i've found you


  • Admiring: My non-bitten nails! It's been a month and a week and so far, I've kept my new year's resolution. Go me : )

  • Beating myself up about: I can't think of anything, which is shocking.

  • Crying Over: I haven't cried in weeks. I don't even remember the last time I cried.

  • Daydreaming About: Since John is planning on buying a house in the next year, I haven't stopped thinking about decorating it for him. Or being able to cook him food without worrying about anyone else needing the kitchen. Among other things : )

  • Excited Because: Nickelback is in a month and two days!

  • Frustrated because: Going to the gym doesn't visually pay off for weeks.

  • Grumpy because: I have a huge blister on my heel that is really painful.

  • Hate-filled and seething over: Immaturity...let's get over ourselves, already.

  • Indignant because: I am too lazy to look up the meaning of this word even though I have a pretty good idea of what it means.

  • Just shoot me now because: it is going to be freezing on campus tomorrow.

  • Kidding myself regarding: Ummm...

  • Listening to: My iTunes is on shuffle...currently playing Slide Acousic by the Goo Goo Dolls.

  • Mooning over: I'm pretty sure nothing.

  • Need: I need summer!

  • Obsessing over: Nothing, really.

  • Praying: For warmth and sunshine.

  • Questioning: Why I stay up late, knowing I'm going to hate myself at 6:00am.

  • Reading: This Way To The Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen...

  • Singing: Nothing : (

  • Trying: To go to bed earlier...and not succeeding.

  • Unnerved by: The nerve people have.

  • Valentiney Update: It is on a Saturday this year which makes me very excited.

  • Wondering: Why God invented winter.

  • X-Rated Action: X-Rated is not for my blog!

  • Yawning over: Being tired?

  • Zoinks: Doesn't Scooby Doo say that?


Clearly I am still lacking anything intelligent to post. I think I need inspiration.

No comments: