Tuesday, June 2, 2009

30 Days...

Well, I'm on day two of The 30 Day Shred.

I made it through both days, although I feel like I could collapse and never get up. It burned while I was doing it, but it wasn't that bad. I was able to move around fairly easily yesterday, woke up a little stiff today, and now I can barely move. It is the most exhausting work out I've ever tried, and its only 20 minutes long! We'll see how the rest of the 30 days go. Maybe my limbs wont feel like Jello by day 30...

John and I are planning our 2 year anniversary trip. I think we've settled on Providence, probably the Biltmore.

And I have had heartburn like whoa for the last two weeks. I wish my stomach would just settle down! I can barely eat anything anymore...no soy, no lactose, no spicy food, no tomatoes. It's annoying and hard to go shopping.

No comments: