Wednesday, January 23, 2008

we're feeling alive all over again

I'm really cranky right now and all I want to do is curl up with John and watch tv, even if it's wrestling. Or take a super hot bubble bath but I can't because there would be WWIII chaos if I attempted to use the bathroom for more than 20 minutes. I wish crazy hormones didn't come with being a girl.

I'm sad that Heath Ledger died and I just found out Brad Renfro died too. I had a major pre-teen crush on him when Tom & Huck came out, mostly because he looked like Taylor Hanson. It kind of makes me appreciate my own life and the fact that money doesn't buy happiness, apparently. I always tell myself that my life would be so much better if I had a lot of money to do whatever I wanted, but I'll take my life and the people in it over wealth and fame anyday.

Lifehouse is coming to CT, NY and Boston over the course of a week's time and I'm pretty sure I'm going to the CT and NY shows, so that's exciting. I can't wait to see them again and I really hope they play From Where You Are. Yaayyy.

I still can't breathe right. I had such a hard time lifting all my books at school today, it was pretty pathetic. And walking in the cold...not fun. Today is Wednesday and it was supposed to be "much" better by yesterday, but apparently it's not. It's frustrating. I can't yawn or sneeze because I lose my breath before I can actually yawn or sneeze because it hurts so bad.

I have nothing important to say, as always. BUUUT! This is why I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world:

FedEx08John (5:18:41 PM): guess what
hopesofdreaming4 (5:18:44 PM): what!
FedEx08John (5:18:46 PM): i love you


...but wait, there's more!

hopesofdreaming4 (6:50:19 PM): now i'm in a bad mood
FedEx08John (6:50:33 PM): awww babe
FedEx08John (6:51:59 PM): did i mention that i love you?


Yep...pretty sure he's the best =)

No comments: