Sunday, January 18, 2009

i think i got it right this time

It's snowing. Again. It snowed last night, it's snowing now, and it's going to snow on and off for the next two days. Please remind me to move to Florida as soon as I'm done with school, ok?

I love weekends. I love laying in bed all day with John and Milo.

Speaking of Milo...he got a new toy. It's a pretty big one. It's a cat tree, and it goes from the floor to the ceiling, and has ledges every foot or so that he can sit on. As we all know, Milo is not the type of cat to just...sit. He tends to scramble to the top of the tree and look out over the entire room. He'll stay like that for a minute, or until he sees something he must investigate and then he jumps from the top down to the bed...a pretty big drop for a little guy. I'd been hearing about his newest antics all week and couldn't wait to see for myself when I got to John's on Friday night. It was funny at first, and as usual I took pictures of him flying through the room like super-kitty. Fast forward an hour or so, after we'd gone to bed, after we'd fallen asleep. Out of nowhere, I felt ten pounds of cat land on my back. After that happens a couple times, it gets to be not so cute anymore ; )

yes, he has devil eyes ; )



Remember the time I said I was going to make a book of all the sweet things John does, so that when I'm having a bad day I can look at it and be instantly cheered up? Well, this entire week I was going through John withdrawal...after spending 11 days straight with him, it was weird to not see him for five days and I missed him like crazy. And apparently I made sure I told him that 47 times this weekend, not to mention I barely let go of him for five hours ; ) So tonight, he sent me an IM telling me he was going to bed. It went like this (minus the screen names because there are lots of internets stalkers out there):

John: it's time for bed
Me: ok babe
John: sweet dreams, i miss you already!
Me: Awwwwwww!

You have to understand, he never says he misses me. I'd rather him not say these things because it's way cuter when he does : )

No comments: