Monday, January 19, 2009

raspberry tea


This picture was taken when I was about four or five. My uncle took me hiking at the Cranberry Bog in town, and my father took this picture of us walking back to the car. I think it is an awesome photograph - especially because he is not the nurturing, hand-holding type. He is a pretty awesome guy though and I love him lots.


I went back to the gym tonight, for the first time since mid December. I feel so much better now, and hopefully in a few weeks my jeans will love me a little bit more. I'm kind of looking forward to going back to school, only because I'll have Tuesday and Thursday mornings off until 12:30, so I can go to the gym in the mornings and not be rushed. But for now, I'm going to go drink raspberry tea and curl up in bed with a magazine and my kitties.


Oh, and in case you were wondering, there are only about 14 more hours left of W. That makes a lot of people happy, I'm pretty sure.


No comments: