Wednesday, February 6, 2008

hello old people, bye bye disney

So...scratch that daycare idea. I got the job today as receptionist/office work/filing at the nursing home in town. 24ish hours a week and the same pay, plus is literally less than a minute down the road from my house, so I took it. Yay! I also quit at Disney tonight which sucked real bad, mostly because I've gotten so attached to the people there and I didn't really think about how quitting would affect that. Kerri gave me a really hard time, which I can understand, but that's not what I was upset about. I'm for real going to miss the people there :( I was on the verge of crying when I got into my car so I called John and he made me feel a little better. And I'm excited about the new job, even if I'm going to be insanely busy from Monday through Friday, but I'll have weekends free to do things and it will be faaaaabulous, yes it will.

Today was another day of rain, rain, rain at school. I was sitting in the car while it was warming up this morning contemplating whether I should go back in the house for my umbrella. I decided not to, out of pure early morning laziness. As I'm driving on the highway I realize I definitely should have gone back for it because my windshield wipers are on the highest speed and I still can barely see clearly. Yeah, not good. But it's too late by this point and I just kept on driving. So much for doing my hair this morning...completley ruined within two seconds of stepping out of the parking garage, not to mention I was freezing all day because I was soaked. Someday I will learn to take the two minutes to go back for the umbrella.

Annnd it's getting close to past my bedtime so goodnight!

No comments: