Thursday, February 14, 2008

hearts and kisses

Happy Valentine's Day! Today was so perfect, I can't even say how lucky I am that I have such an amazing and sweet boyfriend. He had ordered flowers to be delivered to me at work, but they didn't get there in time so he had to call me to tell me about them. He was all upset about ruining the surprise but it was so so so cute, I was so surprised. So I ended up going to work like three hours after I got out to get them, and they were soooooo beautiful. And they came with a teddy bear! And then he surprised me with a Happy Valentine's Day balloon and a huge thing of Hershey Kisses tonight! I seriously don't know how I ended up with someone so perfect. It's not even what he got me, just the thought behind it all. No one has ever done anything like that for me and I was so surprised by all of it. I love him so so so much :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww :) I love seeing you so happy, Em. Sounds like you have found yourself an amazing guy.