Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i wont go home without you

I GOT THE JOB AT THE DAYCARE!!!!!!! Monday, Wendesday and Fridays after class until the daycare closes!!!

I have to train for two weeks starting a week from today. I also have to get a doctor's note saying I don't have TB and get certified in first aid and CPR. I already went to the doctor today and got tested for TB, and I'm signing up for the Child Care class at the red cross for the 16th. Yay! I also have another interview tomorrow at Portland Care and Rehab for an office job that would be Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I really, really, REALLY hope I get that one too. Then I could easily quit Disney or at least drop to per diem and not have to work anymore weekends!

Today was so productive, I wish everyday could be like today. I got up at 7 and did a bunch of homework. Then I had to go to the gynecologist to get the Gardasil vaccine. I kind of think this is ironic because it's to vaccinate you against HPV and obviously I'm in a relationship so I don't see how I'm going to go out and get an STD but anyways, at least now I can rest easy that I won't get HPV or cervical cancer. I was dead set against getting this vaccine because it's so new and studies have only been going on for 5 years, and I was worried about the longterm affects concerning the ability to have kids. Anyways. So I went to the interview after that and she gave me a tour of the place and then hired me on the spot. Yay! I got really excited and texted John right away and then called my parents cause I was flipping out. Then I went to the gym and worked off some of my excitement, went home and cancelled my hair apointment for tomorrow because I dont have the money to pay for it, made another doctor's apointment for tonight to get the TB shot, and did more homework. Then I called the convalescent home and she wanted to hire me over the phone! So I made an apointment for an interview tomorrow after class, yay for that. Then I had class, the TB apointment and came home. And I've done a ton of research for my religon paper tonight too.

Obviously I'm not being productive right now, but I've done more today than I did all of last semester combined. For real. I dont know what's so different this semester. I'm more organized, motivated, and I am way way WAY happier. Whatever it is, I hope it lasts.

I am determined to go see a show on Broadway before the end of the year. I really want to see the Lion King or Little Mermaid like SO bad. I pretty much just want to go to NYC. I've never been and I live two freaking hours from the city. That's sad.

John McCain and Obama won the CT primaries. I like Obama, but I'm afraid that if he is elected President either he'd be assasinated or some other country would attack us. I hate Hilary. I love McCain, so I'm voting for him because it's pretty obvious at this point that he'll get the bid for Republicans. Oh, and my grandma refers to Hilary as the lesbian whore, which I find hysterical. She blurted that out at dinner last Sunday and I think my dad almost choked on his steak. If you want to stay sane, never ever bring up politics or religion around her. Anyways.

YAY FOR NEW JOBS!

1 comment:

alyndabear said...

WOOHOO

I can stalk you now! *squishes*

Congrats on the job missy :)