Tuesday, February 26, 2008

feels like tonight

I am ridiculously, insanely, completely happy right now. I can't imagine being any happier.

Obviously, my life could be better. I could be out of my parent's house, I could be out of debt, I could be making more money, I could be happy with my body, I could be totally self-confident, I could be so many more things. But despite not having all of those things, I am so SO SO happy. Quite possibly the most impressive thing about being so happy is that all of those things I could have...I don't have any of them. And I'm still happy despite not having them. I'm not really sure why I've had such a 180 in attitude lately. Maybe it's being busy and filling up every possible second of my day and feeling productive and worthwhile...or maybe it's this really adorable, completely sweet and gorgeous boy I'm head over heels for who makes me feel like gold...or maybe it's that I finally stopped letting myself be taken advantage of at Disney and went out and got myself a better job, a good job that lets me use my brain and make better money.

All of this makes me so excited and impatient for the future. If I'm this happy now, imagine how happy I can be when I have all of those things that I want. I can't wait to move out of here and to not have to worry about every penny in my bank account. That's my biggest stress right now, besides school.

I live for weekends when I get to be with John, and the weeks go by so fast. I can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday. Ew, my worst day of the week, but yay because it's one day closer to Friday! It's almost March already and time is going by so fast! Today is 7 months for me and John. =)

And I just have to say how much I can't stand studying for Bio and I've found almost every possible distraction that exists tonight...and now I've exhausted all of them so I guess it's back to studying for me =(

1 comment:

Fuzzy Cert said...

YAY Emilie!
I'm glad you're happy! Really.
you deserve it in batchfuls.