Sunday, December 21, 2008

it's looking like a white christmas

If I didn't lose my camera at John's, I'd be able to post the pictures of the blizzard that hit the northeast this weekend. It basically lasted 48 hours and left parts of the state with 15+ inches of snow.

I spent the weekend shoveling, cleaning off cars, and curled up in bed with John & Milo, and it was fabulous, minus the shoveling and cleaning off cars part.

I almost finished my Christmas shopping, I just have one more thing to get John and I'll be all set.

PS - This is Cooper's first real experience with a lot of snow, and he took to hopping like a rabbit instead of walking. I'm going to try to get a video of it because it's pretty entertaining to see ; )

1 comment:

Jen said...

Curling up in bed with snow outside just sounds so perfect. I am having snow envy. Although it is warm and sunny and the sky is blue so the weather here is nice for once (it has been constantly overcast lately).