Thursday, December 4, 2008

near the end

I only have two days of class left (yes, TWO) before finals start. This makes me very happy for a few reasons:

1. It means I will have a month long break from school. This makes me VERY happy.
2. It means it's almost Christmas, and I love Christmas.
3. It means it's also almost time to leave for Disney, which possibly makes me happiest of all.

I also dislike this time of year very much, because I have no time for ANYthing. This is what I have to get done by next Thursday: a 12 page paper on Swedish immigration and my grandpa, 8 page paper reflecting on three books assigned in one of my sociology classes (I've only read one of them so far), study for a math final (I have two of them for one class), a Gender final, a Race, Class & Gender final, a Death & Dying final, and an Immigration final. I haven't even STARTED my Christmas shopping, nor have I cleaned my car or room in weeks.

I'm pretty sure I wont be posting for at least a few days. =( Unless someone wants to do all this work for me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I feel stressed just reading that! School can be so full on at times. Just keep on working and it will be over with soon enough. Good luck!

feetfloorgo said...

good luck for all your papers and exams and whatnot! And don't worry, I haven't started my Christmas shopping either. I keep thinking its aaaaaages away, but it's only a couple of weeks! I shall look forward to your triumphant return.