Monday, November 10, 2008

ARGH.

Last week, I got a flier in the mail from the gym I used to go to, saying that they were offering memberships for $10 a month. I told my sister, because we've been wanting to join a gym again - only we are broke and can't afford it. This got us really excited, because anyone can afford $10 a month.

Tonight we drove over to sign up and found out that in order to get that deal, we have to put down $100 before we can actually sign up. She obviously does not have that money just lying around...and I barely have that much money left over each month after I pay all my bills. Now that Christmas is so soon, and our vacation is literally right after Christmas, I have no extra money.

So we are mad. Really mad. I'm probably going to have to wait until February or March to sign up, cause I just wont have that extra money until then.
Argh. =(

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

Well that sucks! You should see if any gyms are doing a fitness study or anything - a gym near me posted fliers through the door saying they were looking for people to take part in a study, and during the time it was on you got free gym admission as often as you wanted.