Monday, November 24, 2008

this and that

You know what is really frustrating? When my favorite show leaves a HUGE cliffhanger, and then says it wont be back until January 5. When I will be 1,000 miles away from home and unable to watch. Drives me insane.

My birthday is in three (almost two) days, I'm very excited. I love birthdays, even when they are not mine. I like that every single person gets a day that's all about them. It's one thing you can't take away, no matter what. Birthdays are always there.

I'm sore from the gym, I'm cold from the lack of heat, and I'm tired just because I'm tired.I got my Ipod tangled on a machine at the gym, luckily the only people around me were people I know so it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been. I have the day off tomorrow, but I have to buckle down and start working on a paper and presentation that are due in December. I really want to try and get to the store to buy my Christmas cards, so I can write them out on Friday.

Oh, and because I am turning a magical 21, my car insurance company decided to lower my policy amount, so now I am saving an extra $400 a year! Thanks cavemen! Oh! And John said I could go to work with him Friday and help him...so watch out, all of you businesses on the Berlin turnpike and Research parkway, you're getting a new FedEx girl on Friday ;)

No comments: