Sunday, November 2, 2008

november 2

I do not like Sunday nights.

Army Wives season finale was tonight. That show, as much as I love it, makes me so happy that John is out for good on February 23rd. And, the season finale didn't leave much of a cliffhanger...not like last year, anyway. I hope the third season starts sooner than it usually does...waiting until June will be way too painful ;)

Halloween was disappointing this year, I didn't see any good costumes. Kids don't even want to stay in theirs anymore...when I was ten I never wanted to take mine off! Where has the Halloween spirit gone??

I hope everyone remembers to vote on Tuesday. And anyone who hasn't seen this week's SNL with John McCain should definitely go YouTube it. Right now.

My birthday is in twenty five days, almost twenty four. =)

No comments: