Tuesday, November 11, 2008

lucky

Last night, not even an hour after I wrote about how the gym thing didn't work out, guess what happened?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's right, John was on my porch holding two gym passes, one for my sister and one for me. He went to the gym and convinced the owner to not only let us join without paying the $100 down payment, but for a cheaper price than the original advertisement. My sister and I are now on a plan for $15.90 a month - for both of us.  Not only that, but we got gold passes, which means half off drinks and stuff, and so many tanning sessions. What really made me melt, was that he said he did it because he doesn't want me to worry about calories and starving myself (yeah, I was heading down that road for a little bit, but all is well now). He said that if he couldn't get the gym to give us the deal, he still would have paid all that extra money, just so I could work out and not worry about what I eat so much. That I love that boy to pieces, I really do. I am so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

The three of us went tonight and it was SO good to finally work out again.

Also, today is Veteran's Day, and if you haven't done it yet, thank the veteran's you know. (hint, hint: - John is a veteran!) So thank you babe, for giving up two and a half years of your life to serve this country, plus countless drill weekends, trainings, and everything else you've done. I love you!

2 comments:

feetfloorgo said...

*swoon*

I know I've said this before, but seriously, please tell me he has a long lost brother in England, or else please clone him. You are just the absolute luckiest girl ever. And I did actually think about John yesterday during our two minute silence at work (but not in a creepy way, i thought about a lot of people I know of in the army).

Jen said...

It isn't luck, you deserve to be treated like a princess. Although that he didn't want you to worry about what you're eating and sorted out the gym passes for you and Erin made me swoon a bit. I love reading your stories :)