Sunday, November 23, 2008

milo being adorable

Currently Stressing Over: Graduate school...where to go, how long it will last, how much it will cost.

My school does not offer a dual Masters & Certification program, which is what I want. Southern does offer one, so I emailed a few people to find out about it. I think I'll have to start applying fairly soon.

I will graduate with a BA in December 2009, and then depending on which program, it could be up to two years until I graduate with my MA and Certification, which means I may not be teaching until 2012. That seems way too far away. Ahhh information overload!

I took a lot of pictures of Milo this weekend because he was looking especially adorable. (When does he not??) I'll post a few on here.

Excited for this week - Tuesday I'm off from everything, Thursday is Thanksgiving AKA my birthday, and Friday we are getting our Christmas tree! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... =)


Here we are on top of the shelf in John's closet. Still recovering from having his manhood taken away =)



Helloooo I'm really cute!

4 comments:

alyndabear said...

Those are great pics of Milo - how is he recovering?

Oscar just walked over my laptop and meowed, at the same time I had his pictures up. Tell him Oscar says HI! :)

It does seem like a long time away, but look how fast this year went? It literally flew by!

feetfloorgo said...

Oh don't even get me started on doing a masters degree...I'm so confused about where I want my life to go. At least you seem to have a plan!

And Milo is one of the prettiest (or handsomest, seeing as he's (half) a boy) cats I have ever seen. And I can't believe how big he is now compared to the pictures you posted not so long ago...

And wow! How early do you get your Christmas tree! I tell you, most years ours seems to go up on Xmas eve!

feetfloorgo said...

Oh, also, my rabbit is 10, so he's a very old rabbit indeed! And I have to say I love Vicks too, but we haven't got any in our medicine cupboard :-( Someone found me some tissues with Olbas oil in the though, and they are very smelly.

Jen said...

He is so cute, I love how plush and fluffy he is.