Thursday, November 20, 2008

something about the way i love you

No school until Dec 2!

I'm house sitting at my uncle's this weekend. He and my grandparents are going to VT this weekend for a funeral, and they have to labradors that need attention, so John and I will be staying out there with them. It will be nice to get away and relax, but I feel bad that it's because of a funeral (of an 18 year old who committed suicide, no less).

Milo had his surgery yesterday which had me worried all day long. I went to check on him last night after class and my poor boy was so drugged up and sleepy! I felt so bad for him, but I went back over today and he was much better but still sleepy. I texted John this afternoon that I got out of class early and he texted back that I should go see Milo, which was cute, because he usually is too tired during the week to do anything with me. He said he doesn't know what to do with himself, being off all week. I guess he is bored ;)

Looking forward to the holidays too...I'm setting next Friday aside to do all my Christmas cards - so keep an eye out in the mail over the next few weeks!

Ricky is sitting on my desk next to the keyboard giving me an evil stare...I guess maybe he wants me to feed him? =)

Here is Milo a few weeks ago...John was cleaning out his closet to find things to donate to Goodwill, and Milo had to get in the dresser and check things out for himself:

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

Aww poor little Milo!

Enjoy having all that time to relax and not think about school!