Thursday, November 13, 2008

is it only me?

Do you know what is really annoying? What I do not understand at all?

Why girls feel the need to talk on their cell phone while they are in a public bathroom. HONESTLY.

Public bathrooms are bad enough to begin with. Especially when you are not the only one in the bathroom. To me, it's awkward to have a communal place do to something that most people consider pretty personal. But to talk on your phone while either in a public bathroom or even worse, going to the bathroom, is just the weirdest and most annoying thing I can think of. And you know what? It's always the girls that wears supertight leggings, uggs, and those jackets with the fake fur on the hood, with too much makeup and a super obvious fake tan. The type of girl who can't be off her phone for more than a minute without having a panic attack.

So, I purposely try to run the water longer, or make a lot of noise when I get papertowels, or flush the toilet two or three extra times...because whenever someone makes noise and they can't hear the person on the other end of the line, they're all "What?? I can't hear you!" Well MAYBE if you didn't talk on your phone while you are in the bathroom you wouldnt have that problem!

Personally, I can't even stand to pee when someone is close enough to hear and I even turn the sink on half the time when I'm at John's. Half the time I can't pee unless water is running, I'm that weirded out by it. So you can understand my frustration when these strangers are having in-depth conversations about who hooked up with who last night or who wore the wrong color shoes with those pants WHILE I'M TRYING TO PEE.

Reason # 34875 why I HATE GIRLS.

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

Where I work we have to share our bathroom with the customers, and we only have two toilets, one of which is currently out of order...so you can imagine the state of the other one. Ew. And today My manager had to wait for me to come out of the toilet and that was Awk. Ward.

I agree with you on the phone thing. Surely speed is of the essence...in and out, I say. But those types of girls are just annoying no matter what they do.