Thursday, September 18, 2008

do you catch a breath when i look at you?

After I got out of class today, I drove all around Berlin and Newington looking for a pet store to get flea killers. I ended up buying Advantage Topical Solution at Petco for $78, plus a powder to put on the carpet before vacuuming, and spray to get all his bedding clean. Hopefully this does the trick. The powder can also be used as a dry bath, so my little buddy doesn't have to suffer through cold baths anymore. That alone is worth $100 in my book!

I am loving David Archuletta's new song. Insert teeny-bopper moment here =)

Here are some lovely pictures from NYC!

[gallery]

Annnd I'll leave you with a quote of the day:
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith." --Franklin D. Roosevelt

1 comment:

Jen said...

I use Advantage on my boys when they get fleas, and it works really well. I've used Frontline (don't know if you have that) on Fizz before, and it hardly did anything. I hope Milo stops itching soon.