Sunday, September 28, 2008

i just wanna love you

It's Sunday night, my least favorite night of the week. BUT, it is the last Sunday night that I will be dreading work on Monday morning. I suppose this is a good thing. This weekend was pretty low key. J and I relaxed most of the weekend, rented Baby Mama (which I was too tired to stay awake for), went to see The Lucky Ones, slept a lot, and visited with my family. We were going to go to the Durham Fair but the rain held off those plans all weekend. On Saturday I went to see my favorite cousin try on her wedding dress. She looked stunning and I'm sure her wedding will be fabulous.

It's pretty hot in my house right now, which is really unfair considering it's almost October. Why does the weather have to tease us with super awesome fall days, and then go right back to being stinkin humid? Not fair.

I'm too hot to say anything substantial, so I'll just list the things I'm looking forward to:

-Cooler weather (SOON, I hope)
-Changing leaves, one of my favorite things about fall.
-Halloween! I will be more creative this year and dress up as something other than a princess.
-My 21st birthday, finally. And Thanksgiving, since it's the same day this year.
-Family birthday dinner next week for my mom, grandpa, and J.
-Christmas. Even though I wont be able to buy too much, I still love Christmas. I'm determined to make Christmas cookies this year.
-Disney World in 96 days.
-The rest of this semester, minus the work, because I love my classes.
-Getting my hair trimmed, but I'm not sure when.
-HOPEFULLY getting the scar on my arm taken care of over winter break.

And my goal for the week is to eat healthy all day for five days straight. And get ahead on some research this week, since I will have all of Tuesday afternoon to sequester away in the library. We shall see!

I love this picture:

2 comments:

Jen said...

You reminded me I need to make a list of things to look forward to, little short term things too. It helps to bring my mood up when I'm feeling low, to think about what I have to look forward to and work towards.

feetfloorgo said...

You should be in my house right now...it's f-f-f-freezing! and it's cold outside too. It's not fair, we never even had a summer, it just rained!

Cute picture, you haven't changed at all! haha.