Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a little bit of this

I am too mentally exhausted to write anything substantial tonight. All I'll say is that today was really sad, and going to my Death and Dying class after eight hours of non-stop sadness, I'm sadnessed out today. So here's a happy survey, yay =)

1. You wake up in the morning. What time is it probably?
On a work/school day - between 6:30 and 7:00. I try to get up around 6:30 but that hardly ever happens.

2. You get yourself some breakfast. What do you make?
Sometimes a bowl of cereal with coffee, sometimes a bagel & peanut butter with coffee. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll make oatmeal.

3. Someone calls you on the phone. Who do you want it to be?

No one ever calls me early in the morning!

4. You turn on the TV for a bit. What channel do you put it on?
If I watch TV in the morning, it would be the weather or the news. But I rarely, rarely watch TV.

5. You have some time to kill before you leave. What do you do?
Go online and check my email.

6. You go and have a shower. How long does it take you?
In the morning they are quick, I just wash my face and stuff. At night, I alternate one night with washing my hair and the other with shaving. Around 20 minutes though, probably.

7. You decide to get yourself ready for your day. How long does it take?
15 minutes? Not very long. Unless I dont know what I'm going to wear, that takes the longest.

8. You put on some makeup. What do you put on?
Mascara. Sometimes mineral foundation and eyeshadow if I've got time.

9. You’re ready to leave. What do you take out with you?

For work, I just take my purse and lunch. For school I take my backpack, purse, and some snacks.

10. How long does it take you to get to work?
Less than five minutes, walking or driving =)

11. What is the first thing you do when you get to work?

Punch in, check my desk and try to make a schedule for the day, and find out which residents were admitted/discharged/sent to the hospital.

12. Do you take part in office gossip/water cooler talk?

I listen to it, but I generally don't add to it.

13. Anything particularly annoying about each work day?
When I have meetings all the time.

14. What’s the best part of the day?
It's a tie between going home and listening to coversations some of my resident's have with each other. 'Cause they are funny =)

15. Do you usually leave on time or stay late? Take any work home with you?
I leave on time unless I have extra things to do. I don't take work home, because I wouldn't be able to do any of it away from work unless I took my sixty five residents with me.

16. The boss calls to tell you that don’t have to work, and you’re free for a whole day. What do you do?
Stay at home, in pjs, and get ahead on homework. Haha, no, I'd probably watch girly movies all day. Why do homework when I don't have to?

17. With whom would you want to spend the day?
John, but he works and hardly ever has days off.

18. You go to the store to get some snackage, but it turns out you can only buy one thing there. What do you buy?
Dark chocolate or a vitamin water.

19. You’re walking down the street and you find a magic lamp that grants you 3 wishes. What do you wish for?
Neverending supply of money, good health for myself and the people i love, and homes for all the abandoned kitties in the world.

20. You meet a man who says he will give you your dream job, what is it?
Full time mom =) but I wouldn't want that for several years anyway. And it's not like I'll ever be able to do that financially.

21. You can choose any concert of any singer/band in the world; whose do you go to?
Lifehouse, obviously.

22. You get home & there’s a check for $50,000 in the mail for you. On what would you spend it?
I'd put half of it in a savings account and use the other half towards a down payment for a house.

23. You get to bring back anyone from the dead, famous or not. Who would it be?
Heath Ledger, because he had many great movies ahead of him. And my great-grandfather, because he loved the fact that I am named after his mother.

24. You get to interview your favorite celebrity. Who is it, and what would you ask him/her?
Jason Wade, and I'd ask him all sorts of things about the music he writes.

25. You get to see into the future but you can only find out one thing about your future life. What would you want to find out?
If I'm happy at the end.

26. At the end of your perfect day, you go on a perfect date; describe it.

Well it's a surprise, because I love surprises. All of it would be a surprise, that's what would make it so perfect.

And...this makes me smile:

No comments: