Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor Milo =(

I emailed M last night to find out about how to deal with kitty fleas. Apparently, it might take 3-4 months to get rid of them all. J said he is finding flea eggs everywhere, which is a bad sign. I feel so bad for Milo, the poor thing is so itchy and he's getting scabs now. My cats never had fleas, and never went outside, but neither does Milo. We've given him about four flea baths, which he hates, but it does help get them off him. It's only temporary, since there are so many eggs everywhere that they reattach to him as soon as they come off. My poor baby :( I wish I could just zap them away so he could stop being itchy.



It's just not fair that a kitty so cute has to be itchy!

1 comment:

alyndabear said...

Oh poor little Milo! :(

Oscar had a few fleas as a baby, we think he brought them home from his momma's house - but they cleared up when he was little. He's not had fleas since - but Jase reckons the place went into flea mode while I've been overseas, so he did a full carpet/bedding/everything spray cleanse, and thinks it's fine.

Make sure you keep an eye on the scabs, they can be a bugger.