Wednesday, September 10, 2008

new home

I've found a new home. This site is way easier to navigate and use and whatnot. So yay!

I am getting very excited about NYC on Saturday. I've never been, and have heard so many great stories from people who have been. So much happens there; it seems spontaneous, exciting, and foreign. I think it's so strange that I can consider a city that is two hours from my house foreign! It's definitely a completely different world than my middle-class small suburban town.

We are planning on going to World of Disney (of course...I've been bugging J to go with me for the last year), Times Square, Rockafellar Center, and Central Park. I really don't know how much you can do in just a day trip, but we'll find out. I can't wait to see A again, we haven't hung out since March. And we will be meeting the oh-so-kind Aly and witty Kirby! Especially exciting, for sure. It will definitely be worth the 7am train ride!

And this is why I am more and more disappointed with Americans each and every day:



Someone keyed J's Mustang in the middle of the night on Monday. Most likely, he says, they were after his rims and got pissed when they couldn't get the lock off. Really, what benefit do you get from keying this car? You still end up with nothing!

2 comments:

turnonthestars said...

oh dude! you're on wordpress!

and you linked me!
I'm sad about the current state of my blog.

october 6th, 2008 « …and the world spins madly on… said...

[...] And almost four weeks after the keying of John’s mustang, Misty is finally home and looking brand new! Just in time for his birthday [...]