Sunday, September 21, 2008

september 21

I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow. I really don't like Sunday nights, especially this week because I have two wakes and a funeral to go to this week, plus a big exam on Thursday. Ick.

J and I watched Crash tonight. It was really good, and depressing. Makes you think twice about how you treat people. It reminded me of Mitch Albom's book The 5 People You Meet in Heaven, in the sense that people you don't even know can drastically alter your life.

Yesterday we had dinner at J's sister's house for Nephew#1's birthday, and his mom's birthday too. I love those kids, they're so freakin cute. Today we went to my cousin's for her belated wedding reception, which turned out to be ALL my old aunts and uncles, but it was worth it just to see her, and to make my grandpa happy. I've had a really bad headache all day, most likely because today was Day 1 on my birth control and I always get headaches after not taking them during the off-week. :/

No comments: