Wednesday, October 15, 2008

do you have a something?

Still working on the hair thing! I have an apointment to get it cut next Tuesday...so maybe I'll attempt dying it on my own, instead of paying a hundred dollars? Cheap = GOOD.

I am tired, cold, and braindead tonight. I need a vacation, or just a day off from everything. My room is a disaster, I have to catch up on so much school work, and I'm just plain tired. I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday!

Here's a thought for you, from Frank Zappa - "Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."  I think love is that something, for me, for right now. The past year and a half, the right now, the future...it's what gets me through the day in one piece. It's what makes me believe I can do anything, it's what makes me feel good about myself. It makes me smile, and laugh, and want to burst happiness out everywhere for everyone to experience.

What is your something?

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

I think you should do a home dye...I used to do mine all the time. I found it was best to use a semi permanent one - lasts about 5-6 weeks - that way, you get the colour, but it gradually fades and you don't get regrowth as badly so you don't need to top it up as often as with a permanent! I always used Loreal casting, which smells reeaaaaaally good.

My something...I think my something is nature, and the world. I look outside my window and everything is alive and everything is beautiful...everything moves and changes and when you think about it, it's magic. I believe in magic. I feel so inspired by the beauty of the natural world, and I have to do something with my life that is involved in that.