Thursday, October 23, 2008

lucy

Things to be happy about:



1. Tomorrow is Friday - thank goodness for weekends, they keep me sane.
2. My grandparent's inherited a good chunk of money from a relative, and should be able to go to Sweden like they've always wanted to.
3. I cleaned the cats box and scrubbed their food bowls and vacuumed out their food area, which I've been meaning to do all week.
4. I officially have only six and a half weeks of classes left.
5. Lucy has a new routine of sleeping on my belly while I read before bed and it makes me love her even more for being so cute.
6. I get to see Milo tomorrow!
7. I ate PERFECT all week.
8. My car is still clean, after nearly five months of owning her. Impressive, considering I used to let cars get so cluttered that you couldn't tell them apart from a trash can if you tried.
9. Did I mention it's almost the weekend?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, Lucy :) Fizz used to sit on my lap every night when I was reading in bed. He stopped when I moved in with Cam, although he often still sleeps on the bed, and Bane comes in every night and purrs up a storm. He get so excited when he sees us going into the bedroom, it seems to be his favourite time.

feetfloorgo said...

Those are a lot of good reasons to be happy :-)


(a gap year is when you take a year out of studying (or sometimes work, but only if you're older), like before or after university, and go traveling around the world just for the hell of it. It's quite popular here).