Monday, October 20, 2008

productive-ness

Today was productive. I love productive days. I wrote my entire Literature Review for Immigration that's due tomorrow, did a bunch of old math homework, cleaned the kitchen, and managed to fit in One Tree Hill.


Tomorrow night I have to be productive and study for my Death and Dying exam on Wednesday, and continue to be productive until I get that paper finished. Shouldn't be too hard, I just need to actually do some legit research on it. I already did my interview, I just have to piece it together with academic proof.


Then I have to be productive and study for my Gender exam and Math exam, both of which are on October 30th.


Then I have to be productive and do my immigration paper, which will be fun because the assignment is to tell my family's immigration story. Totally easy, since my family is oh-so-awesome and keeping all that stuff around. Speaking of, last week I was going through some of my great-grandfather's things with my mom, and she gave me an entire box of love letters that he sent to my great-grandmother, and the ones that she sent to him. How cool is that? My uncles have some of his bank books, and one of them has the original saw that he brought over with him from Sweden. (Kinda crazy that if anyone tried to bring a power tool across the ocean today, they'd be a terrorist). I already know most of my history, so it will be easy to write. Even if it has to be at least 12 pages.


Then I have to write an 8 page reflective analysis of what I learned over 16 weeks in my Race, Class, Gender course. That's not till December, but since I'm making a list of what I have to do before the semester is over, I figured I'd include it.


On a brighter note, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. Not dyed, yet.  I'm still debating that one. ;)

No comments: