Monday, October 27, 2008

weekend recap


John carving our pumpkin, who I have yet to name.



Us with our pumpkin. It only took about half an hour to carve him. Yes, it's a him.



Christy and I at the party. We never get to see each other anymore.



Milo, standing guard. No one is allowed to enter his house.



Our pumpkin, lit up. Boo!


We lost cable, phone, and TV last Saturday from a bad storm. A tree limb fell into the wires outside, and ended up just chillin in the wires for a day. Luckily, that wire prevented the limb from falling into my dad's windshield. Everything happens for a reason! The tree people came and cut the limb out so that we could at least leave the driveway, and the cable company came today to restore our phone/TV/internet.


Tonight I asked John a question. It went something like this:



Me: What do you want for Christmas?
John: I have you, I don't need anything else.
Me: -melt-


=)

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

I think that is one of the greatest pumpkins I have ever seen. Also, how big is Milo!! Like a panther, rawr!

You are so so sooo lucky to have John. Seriously.