Monday, October 13, 2008

it's a love story

Reasons why I love John THIS MUCH tonight:

-He finally told me he thinks my hair would look good darker for the winter.
-He let a surprise slip tonight, but the surprise was so cute and reminded me how sweet he is.
-He told me I'd get a 112 on my midterm
-He sent me a Happy Columbus Day text this morning.
-He's just so good looking!


Us, last Christmas. I heart him, lots and lots.

It's been a LONG day of studying for two midterms and ugly math homework that I don't understand. And that's just since 5:30! I had a whole day of boring, tedious work before that. I plan on doing nothing tomorrow afternoon until after dinner, and then I'll make myself do some research. I obviously need to catch up on Grey's from last week, Army Wives and One Tree Hill from this week. What a nerd.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

*sigh*

Would you mind if I borrowed John for a while? Or was he separated at birth from an identical twin brother who now lives in England?

Good luck with all your schoolwork, and the far more important task of catching up with your shows.

feetfloorgo said...

wow I think I just posted a comment I was logged in for? probably been sent for moderation now! woops!