Monday, October 6, 2008

october 6th, 2008

+Today is a very important day. It is John's 25th birthday. Unfortunately, it is also Monday, so I didn't have much of a chance to do anything special for him on his actual birthday. This weekend was full of birthday festivities, though. We went bowling with Josh on Friday, had a party at his sister's on Saturday, and a party here on Sunday. Tonight I took him out to dinner and gave him three wishes for anything he wants - but it has to be something I do for him, not something I buy. That makes it more meaningful right? =)

+Today was also the day I started my new job. I think it will be a good job. I like the people that I will be working with, a lot, and the work seems like it will be fairly easy once I catch on.

-I have school tomorrow and feel like I haven't done any school work in forever. I really have to get started on my Death and Dying paper which is due in four weeks. And my immigration paper. Ahhhhh!

+I weighed myself at John's tonight and lost eight pounds since starting my anti-paralyzed-stomach pills. YAY!

+Ohhh! And almost four weeks after the keying of John's mustang, Misty is finally home and looking brand new! Just in time for his birthday =)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am curious about your stomach pills- I'm not really sure what a paralysed stomach is, or how it gets to be like that.

Happy Birthday to John!