Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i love you and that's all i really know

I lost five pounds last week, the right way. Yay for me, for once.

It's really cold in this house, my fingers are frozen. Not really, but they are the kind of cold where I have to sit on them to warm them up. Same with my feet, but its harder to sit on those. ;)

I need to get motivated. For what, I don't know. I just know I need to get my butt in gear and feel productive. Which is odd, considering I've been more productive with school this semester than I have in the last two years. I want to start working out again but I don't know where I'd possible squeeze that in. I want to clean out my dresser and closet but that requires lots of hours of my time that I'm not willing to give up on the weekend. Speaking of, I already miss John and want the weekend to be here now...JUST so we can have another pillow fight. =)

It's quarter to 12 and I am not in bed yet. I'm so going to be mad at myself in the morning. I'm too busy downloading music, obviously far more important than sleep. We'll see what I think about that at 6:30 when the alarm goes off.

1 comment:

feetfloorgo said...

Haha, I'm sat on my feet right now to warm them up! I just sit cross legged and force my knees down to press into my feet. I learned my lesson to not put my feet on the radiator...the most painful chilblains ever!