Sunday, October 12, 2008

a little piece of fall for you

This weekend was the perfect fall weekend, even if it was a little warm.

Friday night we didn't do much of anything, besides go to dinner and watch tv. Saturday we rolled out of bed around 1pm, which was fabulous. We met John's friend for a late lunch at the diner and I got the best chocolate chip pancakes EVER, second only to my mom's. Then we played frisbee with Cooper for a while, which he loooved.

That night, we went to the Portland Fair with two of John's friends. I love the fair, even though it's really small and boring. We saw my uncle's giant pumpkin (497.5 pounds!) and visited my parents at the coffee booth, and split the firemen's french fries. Later, John and I drove my brother back to Qunnipiac and got to see the campus and Andrew's dorm room.

Today we woke up and about a half hour later, John's sister showed up at the apartment. We left from there to go to her house for lunch on the grill with her and the boys. Then we took the two older boys to Wadsworth Falls in Middlefield, which was gorgeous! We hiked around the waterfall with them for about an hour, which was a lot of fun, especially because it was perfect weather.

[gallery]

1. The boys, running.
2. Gorgeous day, gorgeous picture =)
3. Waterfalllll!
4. The boys with Uncle Johnny
5. Gabriel in front of the waterfall
6. My love<3
7. Posing literally ten feet from the waterfall
8. Heading up the stairs
9. With Gabriel
10. With Jacob
11. John took this one of the stream =)

No comments: